Concentrated-type Venom
I was poisoned by venom
A concentrated type
That's overflowing within me
That I chose not to be cured
Because it is addictive
I prayed that antidote won't be discovered
I hoped for this intensity to stay at its peak
The options at hand
Are leading towards the hook of love
I will never ever trade this reality
This time it is not a fantasy
I pinched myself quite a number of times
How amazing that I hear everywhere nothing but chimes
That are leading me to you
Greater than the speed of sound
I imagined you faster than the speed of light
I see your face so clear and bright
Your absence beside me
Though it is killing every bit of me
The covenant we have
Keep every piece of me alive
In time, yes in time
We will surely level-up, that not a single dime can surpass
Not even a thing can be at par
What we have is precious
Though at times it's dangerous
But I love how it stings my heart and turn-out to be addictively venomous!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.