Lone Sailing
Who can resist a lady with a charming visage.
A smile that melts you to death.
And a stare that peeks into your soul.
Any ordinary guy will surely be running after her.
And...
I just did.
I consider myself as a faithful being.
Make myself available for her 24/7.
I don't know if she does the same.
It is true that TIME reveals the subtleness of every creature.
I got the chance to know her BETTER and BITTER sides.
From this moment, I already know how compatible n incompatible we are.
Since I choose this and wanted this...
I was blinded by the truth.
I ignored the BITTER sides and only see the BETTER sides.
I live everyday, only seeing her BETTER sides.
I never knew, it tantamounts to a decaying relationship-to-be.
Minute misunderstandings were born like virus.
Never got the chance to sit down and talk about them.
I tried to fight...
But it's hard to keep the boat floating and the sail going
When the lady-crew has gave-in.
We left the shore together, but now I am heading back to the shore alone.
Getting back to the shore alone ain't easy. Never easy!
The waves are stronger, and can feel its wrath.
Right now, I'm still in the middle of the ocean,
don't know which way to go.
I lost the compass while sailing.
I guess you took it with you.
Poor boy, when will I land and feel the shore again ?
And tell the story how I made it through the lone sailing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.