Rainshowers
That was in November when I had my first rainshower
Over my grandfather's demise,
That was for me a slap surprise
I won't see his face and hear his voice again ever :(
Nothing compares to the feeling of losing a loved one
Though I know, everyone has its own Finish Line
But still it's hard to accept when your face at it!
Others say, "Do life really have to end this way?!"
I say, "This is life! Make the best out of it."
That wasn't so long when I realize how short life is
From that moment on, Family has become top of my priorities
I Thank God, for the chance He gave me
To make my Family feel, how Dear they are to me
But God laid his plans in front of me
In foreign land, He never failed to guide me
Now I'm living the Dreams of Yesterday
Never thought, it would come this soon
Of course, I am not complaining with these Gifts
But some unwrapped "Gifts" left me too soon
And never come back, and left me some lessons
Back to my reality, everyone says it's a sunny day
But why, it appears so gloomy to me ?!
Maybe because I had clouds in my eyes
That hasn't let go since I fall apart...
There was no forecast that it's gonna be a rainy day
I had rainshowers almost everyday
It ceases every morning and resumes every night
In the darkness of room, I hold on to my pillow tight...
As I see it now, rainshowers has no plan to stop
Yes, I just have to keep it falling but not to point of drowning
It alleviates a bit, everytime it comes to a temporary stop
It lessens the clouds that was blocking my sight.
But still not enough to make a another step onward and see the sun's light.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.