Saturday, 11 February 2012

Desert

At last! I stepped on the desert.
My eyes had gone out of water.
My heart is at season of drought.
Rainshower has come to a full-stop.

I woke up late, and felt a different bliss.
Bliss of longing-free.
I put myself back into the game.
The game they call LIFE!

She is not the first mammal that boots into my mind today.
Instead it is HE. GOD is.
On the 23 of February 2012, I will be back to the place where I belong.
So grateful, to be back soon at ABSOLUTE state.

The scars are still in.
But I know they are fading.
I don't need a band aid to cover them.
All I need is TIME to fade them.

I know the TIME is near...
Now, I see LIFE better
I will go at full-speed soon
Speed that no one has ever did

I will break records in life
And one day, I can say...
"I've been through the OCEAN and gracefully shifts into the DESERT!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.