Monday, 13 February 2012

Nightmare on a V-Day!

I put myself to sleep early
For the trip to JB
But what the heck has happened
Nightmare woke me up on a V-day!

She was with her new
While I was at a far view
Yet it seemed too clear
And I want to disappear

Yes, I've reached the desert
But still I experienced slight sand storm
I admit I still get hurt
But I know it is just the norm

Is this still part of the process ?
To dream of the girl who gave me love stress.
I don't know how to put in words
One thing is certain...
It feels like a cut from a sword!

I still decided to continue my sleep
To have a good rest
I know I can't stop tomorrow
Even I still feel pain and sorrow
This time I preceded with a prayer
Hoping for nightmare to disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.