Friday, 6 March 2015

Unfinished Business

When you are near
Something inside me recognizes you
I tried to hide it
But It was totally difficult to imprison
Something inside that wanted to take a peek of you

I get more nervous as you draw closer
I can't seem to breathe
I feel the air passing thru every of part of my lungs
I am sweating of cold type
The fight of wanting to go or wanting to stay is at play

I like the view that I am seeing
But it also brings me back to the time of darkness
The time when I hated myself that I can't get to make myself hate you
The time when I give up the fight not to like you
The time when I fall for you and felt like a one way ticket to Mars

I've waited for this moment
But I was suprised that I am still disturbed by the feeling of yesterday
The joy and pains
Awakened and still remains
So I sigh, I underestimated the force that you were giving
Now it's driving me to sleep thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.