Repainting The Canvas
The glass window's vertical gap
Is inviting a man whose back is married to his bed
Through a permeable curtain, the view from the outside is able to send a message
"Come on, get up! And try to build a relationship outside the aquarium", the view said.
"I know what's beyond this aquarium.
People of all sorts. Things of all sorts.
Everything that a naked eye can witness.
Everything that the mind can perceive.", the man replied.
The view connives with nature and shows him more
The sun shines brighter
The sky reveals a different kind of blue
A blue that makes him feel happy
"I know you've seen these before.
I just want to bring back the smile that I've witnessed from you.
You started in a solo. Then a combo.
Now you are in a solo again, nothing to worry.
I've invited someone from her window too!
You can re-marry, as many times as you want.", the view said.
The man quickly pull-out the canvas that was kept in a dusty cabinet of dreams
Analyze the loopholes that were missed-out in the game of love
The man paints the loopholes with white...
Redraw a better dream
The man opens the door of the aquarium gently
He is in a black tie ready to bump someone in red gown
The view has won the man's heart.
The canvas is now married to the aquarium's wall
Directly visible and guided by the view
Now the dry aquarium is full of fresh dew
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.