Telescope
I always see a telespcope around me
From people I've met with a bloody heart
From people I've met with a healed heart
Hmmm, I wonder what's with the telescope...
While strolling around the city
I saw a flower sweetly smiling at the bee
The bee look around to validate if she's truly looking at the bee
Yes, the luring flower is silently inviting the innocent bee
On a rear sight, I was wondering why people around me seems so busy...
With their telescope,
Some seems to have eaten a sugar apple
But some seems to have eaten a bitter gourd
As the flower and the bee start to build a rendezvous
The flower starts to show her thorns
The bee starts to show his killer sting
The flower was stung a thousand times
The bee was pricked a zillion times
Both were hurt and decided to call it a quit!
But the flower seems to have fallen badly!
She runs to the store to buy a telescope
She badly needs one
The merchant told her , "You need to learn how to make your own telescope!"
The poor flower goes home empty handed
I continue my walk...
On the next alley, I was surprised to see the bee too
He runs to the store to buy a telescope
He badly needs one
The merchant told him , "You need to learn how to make your own telescope!"
The poor bee goes home empty handed
The next day while strolling around the city
I saw the flower with a telescope
She carefully trying to find the bee's whereabouts
Just on another corner,
I saw the bee cautiously observing the flower with his personalized telescope
Now I understand, the essense of the telescope...
It's for the flower, bee, and people around me
Who hold on to a feeling called Hope
And it hurts to know, I need one for me too...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.