Stripping-off Sprouts
The artificial air is giving me a chill
A kind of chill which I can control
But the absense of you
And the presense of your memories
Sends me to the north pole
And I don't find it cool
Lately, I am having these random thoughts of you
I checked the hidden seed container at the corner of my brain
Reopening the container , is what I constantly refrain
But I am surprised to see the container has been opened
And seed has grown the sprouts
I can still remember...
In the middle of a storm
When I deliberately planted the seed
The damn bad and painful seed into a dead core
For growth to be impossible
Nor signs of life is imaginable
But the host is constantly drizzling the seed with the thoughts of you
Now the seed starts to sprout and making a scene within
I instructed the soldiers within me
To strip-off the sprouts and permanently seal the container
This is a better way for now
Than letting it establish a root
And soon cause an internal havoc
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.