Stolen
Today I have the luxury of time
To think of things that on my mind been running
Though I'm facing the computer monitor
Yet my mind is on tour
In the external, I may seem fine
But internally, I am shaking
Been almost drowning of aggrevated things
I need to say, but just can't find the right timing
I've been through the worst pain
I've been in the best bliss
Nothing beats that feeling
When someone teaches you life's new meaning
It's 2PM, I'm wondering what you are doing
I'm wondering who are you thinking
You crossed on my mind in a great spectrum
Like a great weight reciprocal of tantrum
I blink my eyes twice, hoping to end this wondering
Sleepiness has lost its appetite to attack me
In a way, you ruled my day
My time, my mind, my heart were stolen for a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.