Friday, 6 July 2012

Spring Clean

Before I enter another chapter of my life
I see to it, I am ready
I know it is a bit tough
To leave some things to memory

When I say to myself "To Clean"
What I meant is Spring Clean
May it be emotional, psychological or spiritual
I don't care if it sounds to you traditional

I want to prepare myself for the person that will matter
From this moment and Then on
When I get into that Lovin' Feelin'
No lies get in the way but love ruling

Right now I have equipped myself with the necessities
Inorder for me to catch her when she fall
I installed a parachute within me
To land us safely when we both fall

Trial and Error has no place in my system
I only think of the fruit, that will yield out from this Love System
This is what I do
Just for Me and You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.