Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Who is Difficult?!

Is it you?!
Or is it just me ?!
The situation we are in
Seems so messy

I want to be out of these
I just don't need you
I tried to keep you in my circle
But your actions pushed me to the hurdle

I learned to wear a mask
Thanks for coercing me to do it
It is such an arduous task
For I know in the end it isn't worth it

So I decided to have a mask take-off
I wanted to have a face-off
But the lies in your eyes
Are just too conspicuous
And then I realized
I was not the only one wearing the mask
And so are you!

I just can't wait for that day
You'll have your mask take-off
And do with me a face-off
I'll assure you, I won't back-off

If this is what you wanted
I'll give it to you
I am not born to surrender
To a person with less of a character!

In the first place, why these things matter ?
Because I'm certain, you've stepped into me
Because I'm certain, you're not being genuine
So, I'll shave you off my everyday living!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.